I. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THREE STEP REDUCTION GEARS AND THE EXPLANATION OF HOW TO USE THEIR PROSPECT DATA
1) Three Step reduction Gears family is designed for use in hoisting-transporting devices. MODUL PLC manufactures two types - geared-motor cylindrical RGC and its improved analog TSRG.
a) Geared-motor cylindrical RGC 305:
! The most important data when ordering this type of geared-motor are as follows:
(1) gear ratio: 22.4 - 31.5 - 80 or 120;
(2) type of the electric motor: KP 2110-24/4, KK 1405-6, T 80 B-6 or KP 1605-4.
! The proximate description of the geared-motor cylindrical RGC305 with the electric motor power = 1.1 kW, output revolutions = 63 min-1 and gear ratio i = 22.4 is RGC 305-22.4 KP 1605-4.
b) Three step reduction gear TSRG includes four types classified according to their overall dimensions into TSRG 160, TSRG 200, TSRG 250 and TSRG 315.
! The most important data when ordering this type of the reduction gear are as follows:
(1) reduction gear overall dimensions: 160 - 200 - 250 or 315
(2) required nominal power: from 0.12 kW .... to 9.2 kW
(3) gear ratio: from 18 ... 108
! The proximate description of three step reduction gear, overall dimension 200, gear ratio i = 40 is TSRG 200 - 40.
! When it is produced with a motor (the dimensions of which conform to the flange of the reduction gear) please add the description of the motor to the above description of the reduction gear: TSRG 200 - 40 / T 90 L-4.
2) The connection between the size of the geared-motor, electric motor power, nominal frequency of the low speed shaft rotation, nominal gear ratio and torque moment of the low speed shaft is given in Table 1:
3). The overall and joining dimensions should correspond to fig. 1, and Table 1.
4). The firm reserves the right to change the construction of the geared-motor except changing the joining dimensions without notifying the clients.
5). When ordering the geared-motor you need please use the proximate descriptions given in Table 1).
GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA OF THE GEARED-MOTOR TYPE RGC 305
MOUNTING DIAGRAM OF THE REDUCTION GEAR TYPE RGC 305
DIAGRAMS WITH THE JOINING DIMENSIONS
3. TABLE OF THE VALUES OF THE OVERALL AND JOINING DIMENSIONS OF THE REDUCTION GEAR TSRG