I. GENERAL DATA OF THE WORM GEARED-MOTORS AND THE EXPLANATION HOW TO USE THEIR PROSPECT DATA
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1) “THE WORM GEARED-MOTORS” family includes eight types of the reduction gears classified according to the distance between the axes of the input and the output shafts (30, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125 or 160 mm respectively), whereof the smallest four overall dimensions can be manufactured in an aluminum body.
2) The connection between the size of the geared-motor, electric motor power, nominal frequency of the low speed shaft rotation, nominal gear ratio, torque moment of the low speed shaft and the weight of the geared-motor is given in Table 1.
! The most important data for ordering of this type of the geared-motors are as follows:
(1) the distance between the axes: 30 – 40 – 50 – 63 – 80 –100 – 125 or 160 mm;
(2) gear ratio: 14 – 20 – 25 – 31.5 – 40 – 50 – 63 – 71 or 80;
(3) electric motor type: MO 71 A-4D; T 90 L-4, etc;
(4) body execution: normal – cast iron or aluminum;
(5) output shaft execution: hollow or solid.
! The proximate description of the worm geared-motor with the distance between the axes = 100 mm, gear ration i = 50 and electric motor T 90 S-4, cast iron body is: GMW 100-50 / T 90 S-4.
! The proximate description of the worm geared-motor with the distance between the axes = 30mm, gear ratio i = 50 and electric motor MOEP 63 A-4D, aluminum body is: GMWA 30-50 / MOEP 63 A-4D.
3). The overall and joining dimensions should correspond to the figures and tables given below.
4). The firms reserves the right to change the construction of the geared-motor except changing the joining dimensions without notifying the clients.
5). When ordering the geared-motor you need please use the stated proximate description.
2. GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA OF THE WORM GEARED-MOTORS
DIAGRAMS WITH THE JIONING DIMENSIONS