II. GENERAL DATA OF THE WORM REDUCTION GEARS AND THE EXPLANATIONS OF HOW TO USE THEIR PROSPECT DATA
1) :The Worm Reduction Gears" family includes two modified reduction gears with worm gears the difference between is mainly in the design and the material used for the body - cast iron and aluminum.
a) model WRG (cast iron body) includes three sizes classified by the distance between the axes of the worm and the worm wheel:
! The most important data when ordering are as follows:
(1) the distances between the axes: 40 - 50 - 63 - 80 - 100 - 125 or 160;
(2) gear ratio: 14 - 20 - 25 - 31.5 - 40 - 45 - 50 - 63 - 71 or 80;
(3) mounting diagram: 01 - 02 - 07 - 08 - 13 - 15 or 16 (according to the mounting diagram given below).
! The proximate description of worm reduction gear with a cast iron body , the distance between the axes = 40 mm, gear ratio i = 25 and with the low position of the worm is RGCI 40-25-07.
b) Model RGA (aluminum body) includes three sizes of the reduction gears classified by the distance between the axes of the worm and the worm wheel:
! The most important data when ordering are:
(1) the distance between the axes: 30 - 4- - 50 or 63;
(2) gear ratio: 14 - 20 - 25 - 31.5 - 40 -45 - 50 - 63 - 71 or 80
(3) mounting diagram: 01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 11 - 12 - 13 or 14 ( according to the mounting diagrams given below).
! The proximate description of the worm reduction gear in a cast iron body with the distance between the axes = 40 mm, gear ration i = 50 and left solid output shaft (diagram 12) is: RGA 40-50-12.
2). The firm reserves the right to change the construction of the geared-motor except changing the joining dimensions without notifying the clients. .
3) The connection between the type of the reduction gear, nominal input power transferred by the worm gear at the low speed shaft rotation frequency n1 = 1500 min-1, gear ratio of the output shaft in Nm is given in Table 1.
4). The overall and joining dimensions of WRG should correspond to fig. 1, fig. 2 and Table 2 and those of the RGA to fig. 3 and Table 4.
5). When ordering the geared-motor you need please use the proximate descriptions given in Table 1).
2. INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORM REDUCTION GEARS IN CAST IREN BODIES
MOUNTING DIAGRAMS OF THE WORM REDUCTION GEARS IN CAST IRON BODIES
DIAGRAM WITH THE JOINING DIMENSIONS
3. WORM REDUCTION GEARS IN ALUMINUM BODIES